South Africa’s Fair Aviation has acquired a former TNT Airways BAe 146-200QT. OO-TAR (msn E2067) had been withdrawn from use by TNT Airways in the fall of 2011 and parked at its base at Liège airport. On 7 December 2012, she was registered as N146QT to International Air Services Inc Trustee. She departed Liège on 1 February on her way to South Africa. Fair Aviation plans to offer her for ACMI leases, and may acquire additional examples.
Previous news items on Fair Aviation:
- Fair Aviation flying charters with its BAe 146-300 (2018-04-25)
- BAe 146 delivered to Air Djibouti (2016-10-27)
- Air Annobón BAe 146 returns to South Africa (2015-02-28)
- Air Annobón begins service (2013-01-31)
- Second BAe 146 being prepared for Air Annobón (2012-10-25)