Aerovías DAP‘s BAe 146s have flown several sports charters recently. On 22 April, CC-ACO (msn E2094) flew Chile’s national football team to Belo Horizonte, Brasil. Aerovías DAP has a long-term contract to fly the “Roja” to its away matches. On 8 May, CC-ACO took the teams from the University of Chile and from the Catholic University to Temuco, for the final of the Copa Chile.
Recent news items on Aerovías DAP:
- Aerovías DAP paints Avro RJ100 in penguin colors (2019-12-05)
- Aerovías DAP withdraws Boeing 737s (2019-07-19)
- Aerovías DAP paints second BAe 146 in penguin livery (2018-12-22)
- Second Aerovías DAP Avro RJ100 enters service (2018-11-10)
- Aerovías DAP adds BAe 146-100 (2018-11-03)