Ghana’s Starbow Airlines has awarded a maintenance contract to Aerostar SA. Under the contract, Aerostar will carry out C checks on Starbow’s BAe 146s at its facility in Bacău, Romania. Series 300 9G-SBB (msn E3122) has already undergone annual maintenance at Bacău, flying there on 31 May and returning to Ghana on 2 July. Series 200 9G-SBD (msn E2059) followed, leaving Accra on 3 July and returning on 30 July.
Recent news items on Starbow Airlines:
- Starbow to restart operations? (2018-05-09)
- Starbow Airlines shuts down (2018-01-06)
- Starbow Avro RJ100 flown to Malta (2017-12-02)
- Starbow suspends operations (2017-11-26)
- Executive Jet Support acquires former Starbow BAe 146 for parts (2017-06-08)