The Solar Group, which controls a wide variety of companies in the Philippines, has acquired SkyJet Airlines. The transaction was approved by the country’s Civil Aeronautics Board (CAB). SkyJet operates BAe 146-100 RP-C8538 (msn E1015) and a leased Dornier 328.
Recent news items on SkyJet:
- Newest SkyJet BAe 146 makes test flight (2019-11-14)
- SkyJet starts new route to San Vicente (2019-07-17)
- SkyJet inaugurates service to Camiguin (2019-05-06)
- SkyJet plans new route to Camiguin (2019-03-27)
- Bureau of Customs orders forfeiture of impounded SkyJet BAe 146 (2018-07-18)