Philipino airline Skyjet is adding BAe 146-100 RP-C5255 (msn E1104) to its fleet. As PK-VTN, she had previously been operated on freight services by Indonesia’s Manunggal Air Service, but had been parked since mid-2013, when Manunggal ceased operations. At some time in 2014 she had been flown to Singapore, where she had been converted back to passenger configuration, and then to Subic. She was ferried from Subic to Manila in mid-October. She joins BAe 146-100 RP-C8538 (msn E1015).
Recent news items on SkyJet:
- Newest SkyJet BAe 146 makes test flight (2019-11-14)
- SkyJet starts new route to San Vicente (2019-07-17)
- SkyJet inaugurates service to Camiguin (2019-05-06)
- SkyJet plans new route to Camiguin (2019-03-27)
- Bureau of Customs orders forfeiture of impounded SkyJet BAe 146 (2018-07-18)