Chile’s Aerovías DAP has acquired former Cello Avro RJ85 G-LENM (msn E2273) from Falko. She had been parked at Cranfield since being returned off-lease by Cello in October. After a brief flight test on 19 December, her registration was cancelled on 23 December, and she was registered as CC-ANS to Aerovías DAP on 30 December (although the Chilean registration had actually been applied a few days earlier). She departed Cranfield for Chile on 8 January, routing via Rabat and Grand Canaria, then continuing on the following day to Praia and Natal, and then on 10 January to Brasilia, Asunción, and finally Santiago.
Recent news items on Aerovías DAP:
- Aerovías DAP paints Avro RJ100 in penguin colors (2019-12-05)
- Aerovías DAP withdraws Boeing 737s (2019-07-19)
- Aerovías DAP paints second BAe 146 in penguin livery (2018-12-22)
- Second Aerovías DAP Avro RJ100 enters service (2018-11-10)
- Aerovías DAP adds BAe 146-100 (2018-11-03)