Cobham Aviation Services has painted BAe 146-300QT VH-NJZ (msn E3126) with large StarTrack and Qantas Freight titles. The titles were applied at Adelaide between 1 and 4 July. She returned to service on 6 July, operating Launceston–Sydney–Brisbane–Sydney–Canberra. Qantas announced in May that it would fly three BAe 146-300QT freighters on behalf of Australia Post’s StarTrack express delivery service.
Recent news items on Cobham Aviation Services:
- Cobham Avro RJ85 hits light pole at Perth (2019-07-30)
- Cobham Aviation Services to be sold? (2019-07-27)
- Sole BAe 146-100QT broken up (2019-05-20)
- Pionair BAe 146 ends Cobham lease (2019-02-10)
- Neptune installs ADS-B Out on its BAe 146s (2019-01-25)
Recent news items on Qantas Freight: