Former Brussels Airlines Avro RJ100 OO-DWF (msn E3332) is being prepared for delivery to Ghana’s Starbow Airlines. She has been parked at Cranfield since 5 May, when she was returned off-lease to Falko Regional Aircraft Ltd. She was briefly re-registered as G-CJFV on 2 June, but this registration was never painted onto the aircraft and was cancelled on 5 August. On 7 September, she was seen wearing registration 9G-SBE, still in basic Brussels Airlines colors. She departed to Norwich for painting the following day.
Recent news items on Starbow Airlines:
- Starbow to restart operations? (2018-05-09)
- Starbow Airlines shuts down (2018-01-06)
- Starbow Avro RJ100 flown to Malta (2017-12-02)
- Starbow suspends operations (2017-11-26)
- Executive Jet Support acquires former Starbow BAe 146 for parts (2017-06-08)