Chile’s Aerovías DAP took delivery of another former Swiss Avro RJ100 just before the end of the year. RJ100 T7-IXP (msn E3283 ex HB-IXP) was acquired through lessor Tronos. Her last service for Swiss had been a roundtrip from Zürich to Milano Linate as LX1616/LX1617 on 19 December. She was ferried to Cranfield on the following day, still wearing full Swiss colors and registration. She left Cranfield on 28 December, now wearing her new registration and with the Swiss titles and logo painted out. After a brief stop at Tronos’ base at Summerside, she continued her trip to the tip of South America, arriving on 30 December. Aerovías DAP had already taken delivery of RJ100 T7-IXS (msn E3280 ex HB-IXS) in October 2016.
Recent news items on Aerovías DAP:
- Aerovías DAP paints Avro RJ100 in penguin colors (2019-12-05)
- Aerovías DAP withdraws Boeing 737s (2019-07-19)
- Aerovías DAP paints second BAe 146 in penguin livery (2018-12-22)
- Second Aerovías DAP Avro RJ100 enters service (2018-11-10)
- Aerovías DAP adds BAe 146-100 (2018-11-03)