Former Brussels Airlines Avro RJ85 G-CGVU (msn E2271, ex OO-DJK) was parted out at Bucuresti’s Baneasa airport during February. She had been stored at Baneasa since August 2011, soon after being withdrawn from use by Brussels Airlines and being returned to lessor. Although she was registered as G-CGVU on 5 August 2011, she never flew with this registration.
Recent news items on Brussels Airlines:
- CityJet Avro RJ85 flies for Brussels Airlines (2019-12-10)
- CityJet Avro RJ85s fly for Brussels Airlines (2018-05-29)
- Last Brussels Airlines Avro RJ100 returned to lessor (2017-11-16)
- Brussels Airlines says goodbye to the Avro RJ100 (2017-10-30)
- Brussels Airlines operates last Avro RJ100 service (2017-10-28)