Iranian President Hassan Rouhani flew on Mahan Air Avro RJ85 EP-MOQ (msn E2261) from Tehran to Semnan on 6 April. President Rouhani was visiting Semnan province for the opening ceremonies of several infrastructure, construction, and service projects, including the inauguration of the Farda car manufacturing plant. President Rouhani is up for re-election this year.
Recent news items on Mahan Air:
- US extends sanctions on Mahan Air (2018-06-03)
- Mahan Air retires 146th BAe 146 (2017-12-08)
- Report blames pilot error for Mahan Air BAe 146 runway over-run (2017-04-24)
- Mahan Air Avro BAe 146 damaged in runway overrun (2016-06-20)
- Mahan Air adds another Avro RJ85 (2015-11-10)