Bolivia’s EcoJet placed Avro RJ85 CP-3082 (msn E2292) into service on 24 June, operating 8J781 from Cochabamba to Santa Cruz, then 8J842/843 to Trinidad and back to Santa Cruz. She had arrived in Bolivia on 31 May, still wearing the colors of former operator Brussels Airlines. She retains the basic white and gray fuselage of Brussels Airlines, but sports EcoJet’s titles and tail colors. She has been named Jesús es el Señor, on a plaque affixed to the entrance of the cabin. The addition of CP-3082 brings EcoJet’s fleet to five, allowing it to add new routes and increase frequencies on existing routes.
Recent news items on Ecojet:
- Ecojet celebrates 6th anniversary (2019-11-27)
- EcoJet Avro RJ85 undergoes C Check in Lima (2018-11-09)
- EcoJet Avro RJ85 returns to Bolivia (2018-08-02)
- EcoJet Avro RJ85 flown to Canada for maintenance (2018-02-22)
- Panamian company sues EcoJet over Avro RJ85s (2017-08-10)