Aviro Air‘s BAe 146-300 YR-AVR (msn E3193) has returned home to Romania at the completion of her contract to operate on behalf of Greece’s Astra Airlines. YR-AVR started operating for Astra on 26 May. She flew primarily on domestic routes within Greece, but also occasionally on international charters. Her schedule became considerably lighter in September, with days sometimes passing between flights. Her last service for Astra was a roundtrip from Thessaloniki to Heraklion and back as A2 241/242 on 29 October. She then ferried back to Aviro’s base at Bucharest Baneasa, landing shortly after midnight.
Recent news items on Aviro Air:
- Aviro Air ends BAe 146 operations (2019-02-13)
- Aviro Air BAe 146 leaves Italy (2018-08-26)
- Aviro Air BAe 146 returns to Italy (2018-07-03)
- Aviro Air BAe 146 returns home (2018-06-18)
- Aviro replaces Astra on NextJet services (2018-03-10)
Recent news items on Astra Airlines: