After a few months of rest at her home base at Bucuresti Baneasa, Aviro Air BAe 146-300 YR-AVR (msn E3193) has returned to Italian skies, where she had spent the previous winter. After a quick visit to Craiova on 31 January, she positioned to Napoli on 1 February, and then operated a charter to Mostar on 2 February. Other charters took her from Cagliari and Alghero to Tarbes in mid-February.
Recent news items on Aviro Air:
- Aviro Air ends BAe 146 operations (2019-02-13)
- Aviro Air BAe 146 leaves Italy (2018-08-26)
- Aviro Air BAe 146 returns to Italy (2018-07-03)
- Aviro Air BAe 146 returns home (2018-06-18)
- Aviro replaces Astra on NextJet services (2018-03-10)