Filipino BAe 146 operator SkyJet has acquired another example of the type from Peru’s StarPerú. SkyJet had already acquired StarPerú’s OB-1885-P (msn E2087) as RP-C3855 in late 2016. Now it has added OB-1930-P (msn E2201) as RP-C6358. OB-1930-P had been idle for some time at Lima. Painted all white and wearing her Filipino registration, she left Lima on 2 March, heading for the Philippines.
Recent news items on SkyJet:
- Newest SkyJet BAe 146 makes test flight (2019-11-14)
- SkyJet starts new route to San Vicente (2019-07-17)
- SkyJet inaugurates service to Camiguin (2019-05-06)
- SkyJet plans new route to Camiguin (2019-03-27)
- Bureau of Customs orders forfeiture of impounded SkyJet BAe 146 (2018-07-18)