Cello Aviation‘s Avro RJ100 G-ILLR (msn E3379) has returned to the United Kingdom after flying in France for most of the year. She had been operating for for Air France or its subsidiary Hop! since mid February. She operated her last service for the Air France, a roundtrip from Paris Orly to Lyon as AF 7415/7416 on 16 August, then returned home to Birmingham on the following day.
Recent news items on Cello Aviation:
- Cello ceases operations (2018-10-14)
- Hop! plans to reduces ACMI leases (2018-10-06)
- Cello RJ100 resumes flying for Hop! (2018-09-05)
- WDL Aviation buys Cello BAe 146 (2018-04-05)
- Cello Avro RJ100 flying for Hop! and Air France (2018-02-19)