Filipino Avro RJ100 operator Royal Air launched its first domestic scheduled service on 14 December, when Avro RJ00 RP-C8960 (msn E3338) operated flight RW 968 from Clark Field to Caticlan, later returning to Clark as RW 969. The airline was awarded authority to operate scheduled domestic and international ﬂights on 24 July. It had intended to begin services in mid-November, but the inaugural was delayed. it will operate to Caticlan four times a week. Flights to Puerto Princesa, on Palawan, will be added in mid-January, and additional destinations are under consideration. The airline also operates charters from Macau to Cebu and Lal-lo.
Recent news items on Royal Air Charter Service:
- Royal Air parks its Avro RJ100s (2019-10-19)
- Royal Air adds Airbus A319s (2019-06-28)
- Earthquake interrupts Royal Air operations at Clark (2019-04-25)
- Royal Air launches flights to Puerto Princesa (2019-03-06)
- Royal Air plans domestic services (2018-09-22)