Operations by Royal Air‘s trio of Avro RJ100s at Clark International Airport were suspended for two days after a 6.1 magnitude earthquake struck the area on 22 April. An initial 24-hour closure was extended for an additional day to allow for repairs to airport infrastructure. Affected passengers were offered the option of rebooking their flights at no cost or requesting a full refund. Operations resumed on 24 April.
Recent news items on Royal Air Charter Service:
- Royal Air parks its Avro RJ100s (2019-10-19)
- Royal Air adds Airbus A319s (2019-06-28)
- Royal Air launches flights to Puerto Princesa (2019-03-06)
- Royal Air launches domestic scheduled service (2018-12-18)
- Royal Air plans domestic services (2018-09-22)