The Kyrgyz Republic’s Avia Traffic Company bought a BAe 146-200 from Brussels Airlines in March 2010, and then a second that October. They were used on domestic and some international routes. One 146 was transferred to subsidiary Tez Jet in 2013; the other is believed to be parked.
News items on Avia Traffic Company:
- New Kyrgyz airline starts BAe 146 operations (2013-08-05)
- Avia Traffic Company BAe 146 painted in new colors (2012-10-30)
- Avia Traffic Company adds second BAe 146 (2010-10-30)
- Avia Traffic Company begins service to Novosibirsk (2010-04-30)
- Kyrgyz airline buys BAe 146 (2010-03-31)